The 3rd Annual Portland Craft Beer Festival Pours Next Weekend
The Portland Craft Beer Festival is back with over 70 breweries at Fields Neighborhood Park in Portland's Pearl District. Enjoy more than just beer with a selection of wines, ciders, and food. The festival runs from Friday, June 30th until Sunday, July 2nd, 2017. Tickets start at $25 and include a mug and 15 beer tasting tickets online. At the door, $25 gets you a mug and 10 beer tasting tickets.
-More from the Press Release:
Just posted! Check out the full list of beverages to be poured. Many thanks to Taplister for hosting the beer list online - when the beer changes, our list updates!
TIPS TO BETTER ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND
- Extended Hours - PCBF will now officially open earlier – at noon on Friday, June 30th. You can walk in the park and grab your first beer at noon on each of the three days of the festival.
- Purchase your tickets early - Remember you receive 15 beverage tickets if you purchase your entry in advance, and only 10 tickets at the door! Advance ticketsare available through midnight, June 29th (www.boldtypetickets.com)
- Be a VIP - For the first time we are offering a limited number of VIP tickets. If you buy your ticket early through Bold Type Tickets, you can choose to purchase the VIP ticket ($35) and receive an exclusive VIP mug and 15 tickets for larger 6 oz pours. Because availability is limited, VIP tickets may not be available at the door.
- Bring Cash! - The festival will be a cash only venue. There will be two ATMs on site – one inside the festival and the other outside the gate. Bring your ID – bothFriday and Saturday are 21 and over only.
POUR BEER TO DRINK BEER!
We still need volunteers for each shift, especially the Saturday evening shift 6:30 until 10:00pm. Each volunteer for that shift will receive double the tickets (20!) to use on Sunday. Sign up at http://www.portlandcraftbeerfestival.com/volunteers to secure your shift now!
NEED A PLACE TO STAY?
Check out any of the 3 Kimpton Hotels in town - they have a special PCBF package that includes admission to the festival and a growler of their new beer, Dreifecta, brewed by Widmer Brothers.
HOW DO WE GET TO THE FESTIVAL?
PCBF attendees are encouraged to take public transportation:
- The Portland Streetcar runs from Downtown, Northwest, & the Inner Eastside and stops a block from The Fields Park.
- We will also have a bike corral with racks, sponsored by Bike Gallery. Don't forget a lock!
- PCBF IS partnering with Lyft for safe rides to and from the festival. Download the app and use the code “PCBEERFEST" to receive $5 off 3 rides. (For new users only)
- Pedi-cabs will also be on hand – a gorgeous trip along the waterfront park for anyone looking to go back and forth from the Waterfront Blues Festival.
- For those of you with designated drivers, there is a parking lot, Station Place Garage Lot 120, located at720 NW Lovejoy Court, at the west end of the Broadway Bridge.